The A.T.A.C.® Storm 2.0 improves on its predecessor with lighter weight and improved comfort without compromising durability and performance. 5.11’s SlipStream™ waterproof/breathable and bloodborne pathogen resistant membrane, the 5.11® A.T.A.C. 2.0. A full-length dual durometer Ortholite® footbed work to keep your feet cool, dry and comfortable all day, every day. Another new feature, the Achilles heel flex zone, gives a critical part of your foot more range of motion without compromising support. The roughed out suede toe, 840D nylon upper and Shock Mitigation System® provide the kind of rugged protection you need; while the knife pocket keeps an important ally within reach.
- Ortholite® full length dual density insole with a bottom layer of Ortholite® X25 foam for better cushioning and rebound with a top layer of Ortholite® Lazy recovery foam for a custom comfortable fit.
- Breathable tongue construction to allow maximum airflow
- Hidden knife pocket
- YKK® side zipper
- Achilles flex zone for better maneuverability
- Polishable full grain leather toe
- Leather and Nylon upper material for better durability
- 5.11® ATAC midsole and outsole with Shock mitigation system™
- Agion® antimicrobial treatment on lining
- US footwear sizes