In 1981, KEY-BAK invented the first Retractable Badge Holder, the MINI-BAK®, and it is still one of the best badge reels on the market today. Built in the USA with globally sourced materials, the Mini-Bak badge reel has a strong molded black polycarbonate case and a retractable cord made three-strand braid nylon. Attach your i.d. badge or access cards to the vinyl badge holder and secure the retractable badge holder to your belt, work vest or scrubs. When you need your badge just pull it out, when your done let it go and the built-in tether retracts back into place until you need them again. When you need a reliable badge reel for a badge or two the Mini-Bak Badge Reel is your most durable option.
- Built in the USA with globally sourced materials and proven to last more than 1-million pulls
- 36″ retractable military grade type-II braided nylon fiber cord
- Protected by a 1-Year Limited Warranty and Lifetime Service Policy
- Available with belt clip or swivel clip attachment
- Stainless Steel Spring in a 1-1/4” diameter black polycarbonate case
- Standard Duty retraction force holds up to 2 oz. and has a 36″ reach