A cylinder-shaped utility pouch that is perfect for flashlights and other long items. Reminiscent of a butterfly chrysalis, the Cocoon Pouch was designed as a durable low-profile carry case for objects too long to fit in other Maxpedition waistpacks or pockets. With an overall capacity of 8 inches and a full length opening zipper with paracord pull, the Cocoon Pouch will accommodate all your favorite oversized items: big fat permanent black markers and other writing utensils, titanium spork/chopsticks, even a toiletry kit with your toothbrush and shave kit.
This elongated pocket also makes for a great flashlight or folding knife storage pouch. Loops throughout for tie-downs, key rings, SlikClips, or detachable 1″ quick release buckles. Also ALICE/MOLLE compatible using one (1) 3″ TacTie Attachment Straps (sold separately).
- Attach: one (1) 3″ TacTie Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- SlikClip (included)
- Props in product photos are not included
- Main compartment: 8″(L) x 2″ diameter
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or “Box-and-X” stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Maxpedition’s nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.