Please note that this policy may be updated from time to time, and we will inform all of our clients of such changes both prior, and post change, to ensure that all parties are kept happy, and all information is kept safe.
What information do we keep?
Depending on the context of the situation we may keep the following;
- First and Last Name.
- Contact Details such as phone number, and email.
- Postage addresses.
- Other information relevant to the purchasing of items, or firearms.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you. Personal information may be stored both electronically on our computer system, and in hard-copy form. Firewalls, 2048 Bit v3 SSL encryption, passwords, anti-virus software and email filters act to protect all our electronic information.
We do not store credit card information; we securely submit credit card information to our bank for processing.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please ask our G&A Tactical Team for further assistance.
If you are returning a faulty product, please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty policy or seek our assistance in processing your warranty claim with the manufacturer.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you have purchased an item from G&A Tactical and it is not of acceptable quality or does not match the description, you can return it to us. Upon assessment, G&A Tactical could offer a full refund, repair or replacement on most items whether purchased online and in store. You must provide us with your G&A Tactical receipt, Online Tax invoice or proof of purchase via Credit Card or Bank Statements. Any refund will be provided via the same method of payment as the original purchase.
If you don’t have proof of purchase you may still be able to return your G&A Tactical purchase under certain conditions. After our team have assessed the condition and age of the returned goods you may qualify for a repair, exchange or gift card in lieu of cash refund.
WHAT can be returned?
All items of apparel can be returned within 30 days of the date of purchase. All items must:
- Be unused and in the same condition as you bought it.
- All original tags still attached
- In the original package
- No visible signs of wear or damage
- Receipt or tax invoice must be provided.
- All shipping costs are non-refundable
- WHEN do items need to be returned by?
- Within 30 days of purchase.
- WHERE do items need to be returned to?
What do you need to return items?
All items must be returned with your original receipt of purchase, not a photo of, including all tags attached and packaging undamaged.
SHIPPING for returns?
Return shipping is payable by the customer, all responsibility lies with the customer until received by G&A Tactical. Shipping costs are non-refundable
In store return option?
You can either post your returns back to G&A Tactical at your cost or you can return to our store, at:
15/99 West Burleigh Road
All items must be returned in its original packaging in an undamaged condition. If you are returning via postal service, please ensure the items are wrapped to ensure they will not occur damage in the mail and be received in an undamaged condition.
- All Items showing as in stock, where you can immediately Buy Now will be dispatched to you within 7-14 business day of funds clearing for the purchase.
- Any delays in funds processing will delay freight the same time frame.
- Any items showing as order now or adding to wish list may not be in store and in stock of our retail store.
- All other items that can be ordered or added to wish list are all currently available within one of our suppliers warehouses. Depending where that warehouse is located the delivery time may vary hence showing as order now and not currently in stock. For example, we have warehouses located but not limited to Queensland, Victoria, Western Australia and more.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
G&A Tactical Guns & Ammo is owned and operated by Tessa Security Pty. Ltd.